Fried onions , French fried onions or lightly fried are a popular snack food, garnish, or vegetable accompaniment to various recipes. Common fried onions are cooked by basic pan frying or sautéing of sliced or diced onions. This produces a fairly soft cooked onion, which may brown some from a Maillard reaction, depending on the length of cooking and the temperature.
Eurocebollas is an onion manufacturer, and at the same time an onion supplier of already cooked peeled, diced or sliced, lightly fried onions for your convenience. The onions are cooked from fresh and have all the flavor of home cooked onions without the mess, fuss or tears. Ready to serve straight from the can/pouch, they are a perfect addition to your favorite dishes including pastas, casserole, pizzas, hot dogs, burgers, risotto and quiches. Advantages of Eurocebollas ready to use fried onions are: -They can be kept in ambient temperature, saving in storage costs.
- Our product doesn´t give onion smell until opened. No need of a specific area to store the goodsto avoid smell contamination.
- It has 18 months shelf life.
-The same quality all around the year and same product.
-Same price all over the year
- Frozen onion fibers brake and disintegrate (like water in a frozen glass bottle), Eurocebollas don´t
- Frozen onion when defrosting spreads out water. Eurocebollas doesn´t.
- Our product is already cooked, you can add it at the end of the production line to bring temperatures down saving in energy.
- Our onion, due to the enzymatic stop we do to it, won´t disappear when cooking again.- Frozen onion disappears when cooking very fast.
- Our product can be kept once opened in a fridge up to 10 days with no oxidation. Frozen onion will oxidize, like a banana when is pealed.
- As our product is at ambient temperatures they will also save in energy when bringing the frozen onion to cooking temperatures.
- We use only Spanish onion, and Spanish onion is very well considered around the globe due to having a unique sweet taste.